Skill Tubing is a challenging new experience, not just another towable that you simply hang on to. The BAT-X-RAY PVC is a new Doable; a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern. Doables are new shapes that have less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption. A new bottom "VEER" tow system, combined with strategically located extra large Tiger Tooth Fins enable the rider to control the Bat-X-Ray PVC in various shoe-lace type moves. Skill is acquired via multiple riding attempts. You will learn that slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills. All riders, boat drivers and spotters are novices. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.
- Towing System
- Strategically placed Tiger Tooth Steering Fins
- Special Formula PVC
- Aerodynamic Construction with Fuel Saver Drag-less Design
- Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Heavy-Duty Molded PVC Handles
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel D-ring
- Speed Safety Valve for fast Inflation and Deflation
- Riders - Max: 1
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 15"W x 18"L WT: 12.8 lbs
- UPC: 029808009350
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.