Shakespeare 4018-M 19' VHF Antenna
THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP TRUCK FREIGHT AND DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY SHIPPING PROMOTIONS
Shakespeare Style 4018-M VHF Marine
19' LENGTH, 9dB
PHASED 1/2-WAVE ELEMENTS IN A COLLINEAR ARRAY WITH A COAXIAL CHOKING SLEEVE TO SUPPRESS CABLE RADIATION
Same as Style 4018 with a special sleeve for mast mounting. Used primarily for land-based stations and on commercial vessels.
The top choice for charter boat captains and experienced sport fishing enthusiasts. This long-distance VHF antenna is rigid enough to stay erect in rough seas, yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass mid section ferrules and aluminum sleeve bottom ferrule
- SO-239 connector at base
- Suggested mount: Mast mount using supplied 1-1/3" U-bolts. The 4018-M can be strapped to a larger mast if steel banding (not supplied) is used.
- Two sections: Base 162"; Tip 66":
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 VSWR) 3 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||25|
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Cable Type: RG-58
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- DB Gain (dB): 9 dB
- Ferrule Type: Chrome Plated
- Length (Inches): 19'
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 228"L WT: 25 lbs
- UPC: 719441100117
Quick Guide (pdf)