Scanstrut SATPT-40 Aluminum PowerTower f/Satcom Antenna - 12"
Aluminum PowerTower® for Satcom Antenna - 12"
Do you need to raise your Satcom Antenna Clear from the boat?
Based on a unique ellipse extrusion, the Satcom PowerTower® is designed to raise your Satcom antenna clear of obstructions, while minimizing the footprint of the dome, allowing you greater choice of antenna position.
- Cobham - SAILOR 500 FleetBroadBand
- Garmin - GTV5
- Glomex - Pandora v8001, RHEA V8100, Urania V9331, V9000/V9001, V9800/V9100
- Intellian - C700, d4, FB150 in i2/i3/i4, FB250 in i2/i3/i4, FB250R in i2/i3/i4, i1, i3, i4, k4, v45C
- JRC - JUE-501 Fleetbroadband
- KVH - Fleet 33 (non G4 dome), Fleet BB 250 (M5 matching), TracPhone LTE-1, V3-HTS, V7-HTS, TracVision F33, G4, M1, M2, M3, M5, TV1, TV3, TV5, V3
- Majestic - SATMAR32, 32D, 37D
- Raymarine - 33STV, 37STV, 45STV
- Sea King - 1800-HD
- Sea-Tel - Coastal 14, 18. 24, USAT 24 (06 VSAT Range)
- VDO - Oceanline 132
- Small Mounting Footprint
- Watertight base seal included so no need for messy sealant
- Pre-drilled mounting holes, the antenna fastens to PowerTower® top plate using own mounting bolts
- Radar Type - Satcom
- Material - Aluminium
- Height - 11.8" (300mm)
- Mounting Type - Vertical
In the Box:
- Mounting hardware (excluding screws/bolts)
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Aluminum
- Type: Vertical Mount
- Height: 12
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 15"W x 15"L WT: 7.75 lbs
- UPC: 5060114791343
Quick Guide (pdf)