Rule 1000 G.P.H Bilge Pump
The Rule 1000 is in a class by itself and is a popular choice among boatbuilders and boat owners alike. 36 mounting variations and a gas resistant strainer base make this one of Rule's most popular pumps. 1-1/8" (28.6mm) discharge outlet. 12 Volts DC unless noted.
- Fully submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protection
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and Corrosion protection
- Used by leading boat builders worldwide
- Marine grade blocked wiring
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 1000 GPH
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 042237083401
Owner's Manual (pdf)