Minn Kota MK-440D 4 Bank x 10 Amps
MK 440D On-Board Charger
ON-BOARD MARINE BATTERY CHARGERS.
Reengineered with a microprocessor-based design, our all-new digital on-boardchargers protect your battery, charge faster, and help you stay on the water longer.
We set out to build a smarter charger, and the result is the ingenious microprocessor-based design of our new on-boardunits. By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer, without worrying about your batteries.
Our new on-board chargers feature Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. So your battery and your day on the water will always last longer.
TWO TIMES FASTER CHARGING.
In high temperatures, our new on-board chargers juice up your batteries up to twice as fast. Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, our new on-boards get the job done.
ENHANCED STATUS CODES.
Comprehensive readings on our new chargers inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge.
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protected
- For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell,maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- FCC compliant
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Length - 11-3/4"
- Width - 6-3/4"
- Height - 8"
- Weight - 22.5lbs
- Amps - Output: 40
- Banks: 4
- Portable: No
- Voltage - Charger Input: 120v
- Voltage - Output (Volts): 12/24/36/48v
- Amps Per Bank: 10
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 12"W x 15"L WT: 25.6 lbs
- UPC: 029402034826
Owner's Manual (pdf)