Cannon Lake-Troll Manual Downrigger
Get into the strike zone and let the fish come to you.
GET IN THE GAME
These hardworking, durable downriggers are ideal for smaller boats and fishermen just beginning to realize the advantage of fishing a downrigger. Our manual downriggers are built to deliver trusted Cannon® performance while standing up to harsh saltwater conditions.
The Lake-Troll uses a clutch/brake for controlled, safe descent without cranking. Features a durable copolymer boom and a convenient line release mounted on a tab-lock base. Break into downrigging with one of our highly capable manual models.
- Vertical spool designed with clutch/brake system for safe, controlled one-handed weight descent
- Quick mount tab-lock base
- Swivel-head depth counter
- 18" copolymer boom
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of stainless steel cable
- Includes line release and tube style rod holder
- Saltwater-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Boom Length (Inches): 18'
- Cable Length (Feet): 100
- Capacity - Pounds: 8
- Manual/Electric: Manual
- Retrieve Rate (FPM): 1
- Rod Holder Included: Yes
- Spool Construction: Plastic
- Swivel Base Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 13"W x 25"L WT: 9 lbs
- UPC: 029402030149
Owner's Manual (pdf)