C.E. Smith Pontoon Square Rail Adjustable Clamp-On Rod Holder
Pontoon Square Rail Adjustable Clamp On Rod Holder
All the same great features as the 304L stainless adustable clamp-on (55105A) with a clamp made to fir the square rails found on pontoon boats. Each rod holder comes with 2 protective liners, one to fit 1" and one to fit 1-1/4" square rail. The liners are round on the outside allowing the rod holder to be adjusted to any angle above the water, and the hidden left or right adjustment allows even more adjustment choices.
- Our clamp fits 1" to 1-1/4" square rail
- Made from 304 stainless steel tube lined with a UV resistant black PVC and fitted with a chrome zinc alloy adjustable clamp
- Angle around the rail is infinitely adjustable
- Angle to the left or right adjusts in 15 degree increments
- 9" tall tube with 1-5/8" ID
- Includes 304 stainless mounting screws and the hex key needed to make the angle adjustment and to tighten the clamp in place.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Diameter (Inches): 1-5/8"
- Finish: Polished
- Length (Inches): 9"
- Mounting Style: Rail
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 8"W x 13"L WT: 1.9 lbs
- UPC: 768296008338