Ancor Bilge Pump Cable - 16/3 STOW-A Jacket - 3x1mm² - 100'
Bilge Pump Cable - 16/3 STOW-A Jacket - 3x1mm² - 100'
- UL1426 Premium Tinned Copper Boat Cable
- ANCOR Marine Grade wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. Ultra flexible (Type 3) stranding resists fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Bilge Pump Cable features grey insulation with black, brown and red conductors specifically for bilge pumps. Oil resistant
- STOW - A - Water resistant jacket
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charterboat (CFR Title 46) and ABYC standards
- Made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Blk/Red/Brown
- Length (Feet): 100
- Gauge: 16/3 AWG
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 9.05 lbs
- UPC: 091887807318