VETUS BOW PRO 761 Bow Thruster 76KGF - 12V
BOW PRO 761 Bow Thruster 76KGF - 12V
The BOW PRO thrusters are fitted with proven induction technology. This system makes the use of carbon brushes obsolete. As a result, the bow thruster is very quiet and has indefinite* run-time! The (AC) induction motor is controlled by the VETUS MCV motor controller. This in-house-engineered motor controller can handle both 12V, 24V and AC motors, making the new bow thruster suitable for almost all boats!
The BOW PRO thruster is controlled by a proprietary CANBUS protocol. There are two different panels available for this thruster; one fully-proportional basic panel and one fully-proportional panel with lock-function. This allows the boat to be moored without the use of ropes. Letting passengers board your vessel have never been this easy! Evolution is to continue on a set of good properties, so there are similarities with its predecessors: remained are the very silent propeller blades and the streamlined tailpiece. Retrofitting a BOW PRO thruster, therefore, is a piece of cake as the new motor is interchangeable with the tailpiece and flange of our thruster range.
- Range of Boat Size: 35ft - 39ft
- Thrust in pounds force: 167 lbs
- Motor horse power: 6
- Tunnel- center line below the waterline: 185MM
- Voltage: 24V
- Precision proportional control
- Endurance Rated Run-time - up to 10 minutes (dependant on model) at full power
- Maintenance-free brushless motor
- Sealed ingression protection construction - motor sealed for improved corrosion resistance in damp bilge environments
- Built-in over-temp and low battery voltage protection
- Suitable for high demanding applications (e.g. for use in rental & charter vessels)