Veratron 4-3/8" (110mm) AcquaLink® Apparent Wind Angle 0-50 Knots - 12/24V - Black Dial & Bezel
4-3/8" (110mm) AcquaLink® Apparent Wind Angle 0-50 Knots - 12/24V - Black Dial & Bezel
AcquaLink® 110 mm Gauges feature anti-fog coated mineral glass lenses and LED backlight technology. This allows superb readability in every situation. The gauges can be daisy-chained, using the unique VDO Marine Bus connection or connected to the NMEA 2000® network (optional adapter cable required). The available information provided by the AcquaLink® NavBox or the NMEA 2000® network is indicated by the pointer movement. The AcquaLink® Tachometer is a master up to 16 additional AcquaLink® 52 mm Gauges. These gauges can be connected using the patented EasyLink serial bus.
The VDO Marine Wind Gauges display wind speed and angle information received from the VDO Marine AcquaLink® NavBox or the NMEA 2000® data bus.
- 2x VDO Marine Bus connectors
- <150 mA
- Reverse polarity protection
- Anti-fog coated mineral glass lens
- Protection level IPX6
- Operating temperature range -20°C/+70°C
- Gauge, Bezel, Rubber Seal, Spinlock, Drilling Template, Installation Instructions, Safety Instructions
- Gauge Type: Wind
- Gauge Size: 4-3/8"
- Box Set: No
- Series: AcquaLink
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 1 lbs