VDO 54MM Tube Type Fuel Sender
54MM Tube Type Fuel Sender
The advantage of a tube type sender is that it uses the least amount of space within a tank, with no worries about float arm direction. The float is contained within the aluminum cylindrical housing, and it rides on two resistive wires that protect it from the 'extreme fuel sloshing' that occurs in many shallow, large or odd sized tanks. VDO tube type fuel senders feature a standard SAE 5-hole mounting flange and can fit tanks depths from 6" (150mm) to 31-1/2" (800mm).
- Suitable for gasoline and diesel fuels
- Ideal for situations where fuel slosh is problematic
- Aluminum flange and housing can withstand extreme environments, where dust or salt water spray are present
- 2-1/8" (54mm) mounting diameter
- M4 stud and .250" spade connections provided with each sender
- Supplied with neoprene mounting gasket
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Silver
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 37"L WT: 1.7 lbs
- UPC: 754059051000