Ritchie Navy Standard Compass - Bracket Mount - Black
Navy Standard Compass - Bracket Mount - Black
Navy Standard compasses are professional compasses intended for coastal or worldwide naviagtion. The NS-7.5 has a bracket mount for ship's steering or reference compass. Comes with 12V, 24V/32V, and 110V lights included. The compass dial system features a 7-1/2" (192mm) dial with one degree graduations and cardinal and inner cardinal markings. The dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from the pivot and jewel. The bezel is machined to accommodate Navy Standard azimuth or bearing circles. The compass meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements.
- Dial 7.5" (192mm)
- 1 degree increments with cardinal and inner cardinal markings
- Dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from pivot and jewelto extend operation by years
- Bezel machined to accommodate 7.5" Navy standard azimuth circle orbearing circle
- Meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F (-30°C) to +175°F(+80°C)
- 12, 24, 32 VDC and 110 VAC lighting included
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
- Width: 12-1/2"
- Depth: 11-3/4"
- Height: 9-3/8"
- Lubber Lines: Yes
- Mounting Style: Bracket
- Backlight: Yes
Owner's Manual (pdf)