OceanLED X-Series X16 - White LEDs
OceanLED X-Series X16 - White LEDs
X-Series X16 - White LEDs
The OceanLED X-Series X16 combines brightness with affordability. Whether cruising or fishing, the X16 gives stunning performance allowing you to enjoy more time on the water with family and friends.
The X16 packs a mighty 5,800 Fixture Lumens into its low profile design and utilizes focused optics to produce a 60° circular beam from each LED providing great water penetration, illuminating a large area.
Choose either a single color version from either Midnight Blue or Ultra White or pick our Colours option where you can select any color you want from the RGBW spectrum. You can toggle between the colors or with our DMX controller and smartphone app, your choice is virtually limitless.
Looking to catch more fish? Switch on the Fish-Strobe mode and the light emits a random strobe pattern that is proven to attract extra bait fish and help catch more fish.
The low profile, simple design is easy to install even for the weekend DIYer. A small 12.5mm hole is all that's needed to run the cable through the hull. Fix 4 screws and that's the hard work done! Simply attach to 12V and you are ready to light up your world.
Maintenance is virtually zero. Simply wipe the lens with a cloth to remove any marine growth thanks to the special Tritonium coating.
5,800 Lumens / 4,500 Fixture Lumens:
Outstanding performance from this small, bright light makes it the obvious choice for those who want tostand out from the crowd.
60° Beam Angle
A wide-angled, focused beam lights up a large area of the water.
Compact and simple design
Made from a chemically resistant optical polymer with a built in driver, there is a lot packed into this compact light. Installation needs only a small, 12.5mm hole in the hull to feed the cable through and 3 screws in place. No bonding required.
Easy to Clean
Thanks to its Tritonium coating, a simple wipe of the lens removes any underwater growth saving hours ofscrubbing each time you use it.
Exceptionally bright, randomized strobing of the light is proven to attract more fish and catch more bait.
- Boat size: up to 65' (20M)
- Transom / Hull spacing: 2-4' (0.5-1.2M)
- Transom quantity: 2-6
- Hull quantity: 4-8" (10-20cm)
- Maximum hull thickness: N/A
- Installation depth (to top of fixture): 300mm below water line
- In water fitting: No
- Light output equivalent to: 150 Metal Halide
- Fixture Lumens* (total light output from a finished fixture): 4,500
- Lumens: 5,800
- Beam angle: 60° circular
- Typical LED life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage DC: 9 - 32 V DC
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage AC (AC/optional) Current / Amp draw (DC): 3.2A @ 12V DC - 1.5A @ 24V DC
- Approx. light penetration (avg. water quality): 40' (12M)
- Approx. Light penetration (perfect water quality): 100' (30M)
- Driver type: Internal
- Driver size (L x W x H): N/A
- Color options: Ultra White - Midnight Blue or Colors
- Correlated Color Temp: 6500 K - 450 nm
- IP Rating: IP68
- Fish strobe: YES
- Anti fouling properties: Tritonium coated lens
- LED Manufacturer: CREE
- Size: 9.84" (250mm) x 4.29" (109mm)
- Depth: 0.86" (22mm)
- Total weight including electrical driver: 0.50kg
- Extension cable length (standard-hard wired to light): 9-7/64' (3M)
- Hole cut-out for cable entry: 1/2" (12.5mm)
- Material: Chemically Resistant Optical Polymer
- Lens material: Pilkington Optiwhite
- Body construction: Machined (First Release)
- Bezel material: Plastic
- Bezel thickness: N/A
- Bezel options: Stainless Steel Bezel Optional
- Bezel color: White
- Drag factor: N/A
- Optics: Collimator
- No of LEDs: 16
- Certification: EMC Approved
- CE Approved: Yes
- Mounting Style: Surface
- Color: White
- Material: Polymer
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 11"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 5051803007272
Quick Guide (pdf)
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.