Minn Kota MK55/EM Single Engine Mount - Freshwater - Trolling Motor - 12V-55lb
Engine Mount Freshwater Motor
New! Engine Mount - Freshwater
Inspiring cries of "What the heck is that?"
EM Composite Mount
The EM discretely mounts on the cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O unit, with no stowing or deploying required. The mount is made for everyday operation with rugged reliability and superior corrosion resistance. The motor stays out of sight, won’t interfere with your I/O motor, keeps your deck clear and rides completely out of the water once you’re on plane.
Remote Speed Control
- Control: Remote Speed Control
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Speed Control: Variable
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included Propeller: MKP-32
- Autopilot: No
- Battery Meter: No
- Boat Length - Max (Feet): 18'
- Control Type: Console
- Maximizer: Yes
- Mounting Bracket: Single-Composite
- Mounting Style: Engine
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length (Inches): N/A
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev): Variable
- Thrust (Pounds): 55
- Universal Sonar: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 17"W x 21"L WT: 32 lbs
- UPC: 029402024650
Owner's Manual (pdf)