Lopolight Starboard SideLight - Vertical Mount - Silver Housing - 2nm - Green
Starboard SideLight - Vertical Mount - Silver Housing - 2nm - Green
This LED navigation light consists of a single high-power LED that produces light in the specified angle utilizing a special designed PMMA light guide.
The precision machined 6082 aluminium housing with an anodized surface makes the light a rugged and durable housing for the LEDs and electronics contained within.
The interior is completely filled with a special potting resin making it water- and vibration proof.
Produced in our in-house manufacturing facility to meet and exceed exacting standards such as EN14744 and UL1104, under a quality management system continuously surveyed by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
Each light is subjected to final testing for a minimum of 16 hours of continuous operation bringing the total test time beyond 24 hours. This navigation light is in compliance with the following standards:
- IEC 60945
- USCG (UL1104)
- Materials: Anodized aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 stainless steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane.
- Supply Voltage: 10.0 – 32.0 VDC
- Power Consumption: 1,0 WattCurrent @ 12 VDC: 0,08 A: Current @ 24 VDC: 0,04 A
- Light Colors: Green
- Intensity: >1.2 CD
- Visibility: 2nm
- Number of LED's: 1
- Vessel Size: 12 meter (39.4 feet)
- Mounting: Vertical
- Housing: Silver
- Lens Color: Green
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 10-32v
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 879343009083