Lopolight 225° Masthead Light - Single - Black Housing - Vertical Mount
225° Masthead Light - Single - Black Housing - Vertical Mount
This LED navigation light consists of a single high-power LED that produces light in the specified angle utilizing a special designed PMMA light guide.
The precision machined 6082 aluminium housing with an anodized surface makes the light a rugged and durable housing for the LEDs and electronics contained within.
The interior is completely filled with a special potting resin making it water- and vibration proof.
Produced in our in-house manufacturing facility to meet and exceed exacting standards such as EN14744 and UL1104, under a quality management system continuously surveyed by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
Each light is subjected to final testing for a minimum of 16 hours of continuous operation bringing the total test time beyond 24 hours. This navigation light is in compliance with the following standards:
- IEC 60945
- USCG (UL1104)
- Vessel size: <12m (<39.4’)
- Visibility: >2 nautical miles
- Intensity: >5,4cd
- Power consumption: 2,5 Watt; Current: 0,21A @12 VDC - 0,10A @24 VDC
- Operating voltage: 10 - 32 VDC
- Number of LEDs: 2
- Light colour: White
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- IP rating: IP68
- Mounting: Vertical
- Housing: Black
- Lens Color: White
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 10-32v
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.95 lbs
- UPC: 879343010218