KVH TracVision HD11 w/IP Control Unit & World LNB
TracVision HD11 with IP Control Unit & World LNB
World’s First Truly Global Satellite TV System with Full HD Support
Welcome to the next generation of satellite TV at sea. The KVH TracVision® HD11 is a truly global satellite TV system with full support for DIRECTV HDTV entertainment as well as regional HD services around the globe. Designed with the modern yacht and advanced satellite technology in mind, this sleek, powerful, and easy-to-use 1-meter satellite TV system leaves every other system in its wake.
The TracVision HD11, with 4-axis stabilized tracking, offers:
- Patented TriAD™ multi-band technology to receive programming from DIRECTV Ka- and Ku-band satellites simultaneously
- Universal World LNB for full compatibility with many standard and HD regional satellite TV services without swapping LNBs or other hardware
- Greatest range of motion (-25° to +120°) of any maritime satellite TV system for superior tracking in all sea states and higher latitudes
- Advanced satellite identification and fully integrated DVB-S2 compatibility
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface, for system setup and operation as simple as opening a web browser
- Full support for unlimited onboard receivers and DVRs (PVRs)
- Integrated GPS and NMEA 0183-compatibility for even faster satellite acquisition as well as keyhole satellite tracking along the Equator
- Integrated GSM Remote Support Module for diagnostics
- Exclusive TracVision iPhone® App to check signal strength, switch to secondary satellites, download antenna software updates, and more
Explore Global Coverage
The TracVision HD-series and TV-series are designed not only to provide the best possible performance but also a level of flexibility that will enable you to watch virtually any high-powered regional TV service around the globe. Explore our TV coverage around the world.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 100-250v
- Dome Weight (lbs): 200 lbs
- Antenna Dish Diameter: 41.5"
Quick Guide (pdf)