Johnson Pump Macerator Pump 12V
Macerator Pump TA3P10-19, 12v
The Johnson Pump brand TA3P10-19 Macerator pump takes care of the toilet waste, shredding it before it is pumped into or out from the holding tank. The pump should be connected as close as possible to the holding tank discharge outlet or the bowl discharge outlet. Note! Use unbleached lavatory paper only.
- Ignition protected motor, conforming with ISO 8846 Marine
- Mounting bracket for easy replacement
- Extremely energy efficient
- Rotary cutter casing of PET (thermoplastic polyester)
- Directly connected to sewage line or holding tank
- Capacity at 0.2 bar (6.7 ft):37 l/min - 10 GPM
- Inlet Connection:11/2" (dia 38 mm) hose or 11/2"NPT
- Amperage: 15 A
- Fuse Size: 20 A
- Outlet Connection: 1" (25.4 mm) hose
- Motor: 12V DC (with built-in thermal protection)
- Pump Body: Phenol Plastic (PF)
- Impeller: Nitrile
- Cutter Casing: Thermoplastic Polyester (PET)
- Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Seal: Lip Seal
- Length: 230 mm - 9.06"
- Width: 108 mm - 4.25"
- Height: 82 mm - 3.23"
- Weight: 1.9 kg - 4.2 lbs
- Volts: 12
- Outlet Size: 1'
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2'
- Gallons Per Minute: 10
- Amps - Draw: 15
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 11"L WT: 4.75 lbs
- UPC: 729321453011