Hella Marine DuraLED 50 Low Profile Interior/Exterior Lamp - White LED Spreader Beam
DuraLED 50 Low Profile Interior/Exterior Lamp - White LED Spreader Beam
DuraLED 50LP offers increased light output in an ultra-low profile housing.
DuraLED 50LP lamps are an extremely powerful source of white light and offer a safe, energy efficient and reliable alternative to incandescent and fluorescent lighting within an easy to install, surface mount design.
These high tech, low profile lamps are available in two light patterns, Spread and Wide Spread, to suit a variety of applications including engine rooms, storage lockers, lazarettes and other heavy duty applications where reliability cannot not be compromised. Each lamp is completely sealed, UV, impact and shock resistant ensuring an ultra-long service life.
Multivolt™ circuitry provides constant illumination and circuit protection from 9-33V DC, even under severe voltage fluctuations. DuraLED 50LP lamps meet the requirements of ISO 8846 - Protection against ignition of surrounding flammable gasses by Electrical devices on Small Craft. For details please refer to the Standard.
Hella Marine DuraLED 50LP lamps offer class leading energy efficiency, unmatched durability and are supported with a 5 year warranty for a total ‘fit and forget’ solution and complete peace of mind.
- Lens Material: UV resistant, enhanced impact acrylic
- Color Temperature: 5000K (White)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 2.5M of twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts, Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Power Consumption: < 12W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 380g (including cable)
- Installation: Surface mount with robust bush mount
- Approvals: CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection)
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 1 lbs
- UPC: 760687166269