Furuno CMOR Mapping East Gulf of Mexico f/TZtouch2
CMOR Mapping East Gulf of Mexico for TZtouch2
*Requires System ID to receive an Unlock Code via Email
This CMOR chart is compatible with NavNet TZtouch2 MFDs with software version 6.23 and above. To purchase this chart pack for NavNet, you will need to provide your NavNet system ID to your local authorized Furuno dealer. The system ID can be located under the MyNavNet menu on your NavNet system.
The East Gulf Of Mexico V2 CMOR Chart for NavNet TZtouch2 Includes Coverage of the Following:
- Offshore Grand Isle
- West Delta
- Offshore of South West Pass
- East of North Pass Mississippi River
- Panama City, FL Offshore
- Shelf Break from the Pinnacles due south of Pascagoula, up around and back down to the Twin Ridges just south of Madison Swanson.
- DeSoto Canyon and the SPUR
- Deep water from 500ft- 12,000ft throughout the East Gulf of Mexico
NOTE: All sales of Chart Unlock Codes are final. Once an unlock code for any chart area is purchased and the code has been provided by Furuno, no refunds, credits, or exchanges are permitted.