FloScan Twin Engine Interface System - I/B, O/B, I/O - 350HP Max
9000 Multifunction Meter
Our Series 9000 GPS Interface System combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, Fuel Totalizer and nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground in a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tachometer. The speed signal required to calculate the nMPG reading is obtained from GPS and Loran systems having a NMEA 0183 serial port output. The direct display of nautical Miles Per Gallon over the ground gives the skipper a powerful new tool to set optimum fuel efficiency under all conditions and to determine precisely how far he can go with his remaining fuel.
Fuel Type: Twin
Engine Qty: Single
Engine Type: Inboard, Outboard, Inboard/Outboard
Fuel Sensor: 20B
Max HorsePower: 350HP Max
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of GPH & gallons used for superior accuracy.
- Simultaneous independent display of Engine Hour Time, RPM, GPH, gallons consumed, and nautical MPG. Twin gas model displays the MPG rate for BOTH engines underway.
- RPM readout accurate to 10 RPM. Easily connects to existing tach signal wires.
- GPH and Totalizer readings displayed in tenths of a gallon. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 gallons.
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing.
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading
- Meter fits 3-3/8" panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel.
- Twin gas models also incorporate an Engine Synchronizer Indicator and Port/Stbd GPH selection. 2 additional SPST toggle switches are required for accessing these features.
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 2.8 lbs
- UPC: 635495003870
Owner's Manual (pdf)