Faria Euro White 2" Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge (60 - 220° F)
Euro White 2" Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge (60 - 220° F)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with bold Black graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer and flat glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to the ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increases or decreases with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc.
2" - Hole size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter-lighted White dial
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual Scale - Metric and Imperial
Factory P/N GP9439
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Type: Cylinder Head Temperature
- Series: Euro White
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No