Faria Chesapeake White SS 2" Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge (60-220F)
Chesapeake White SS 2" Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge (60-220°F)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to the ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increases or decreases with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter lighted back light
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Dual Scale - Imperial or Metric
Factory P/N GP9454
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Cylinder Head Temperature
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 759266138063