Dometic MasterFlush 7260 Macerator Toilet - 12V - White
MasterFlush 7260 Macerator Toilet - 12 V - White
Space saving macerator toilet with residential proportions and sea water flush. By incorporating clever 360° Orbit technology it fits perfectly into a small area. It is quiet, effective and energy efficient by design and purpose-built for retrofitting into small boats.
A small boat has limited space, so a quiet, effective and clever toilet is essential. The multi-directional rotating base of the new Dometic MasterFlush MF 7260 toilet adds a whole new spin to basic marine living. The Orbit technology provides a full 360° of bowl-to-base rotation, therefore maximizing even the smallest installation area. This space-saving toilet is energy-efficient and aesthetically-pleasing with its wooden enamelled seat and its low-profile design: incorporating practical luxury in a sleek design. The Dometic MasterFlush MF 7260 assures trouble- and odor-free performance by virtue of its unmatched effective maceration. It's also perfect for retrofitting.
Comes with DFS-1F Flush Switch
- Full 360º bowl-to-base rotation allows virtually limitless positioning
- Integrated electric water valve on freshwater models
- Dual-stage impeller/macerator fully processes waste for thorough pump-out
- Flushes with as little as 1.2 L (1/3-gallon) of water
- Energy efficient and a low water consumption per flush
- Small footprint – fits in almost any head compartment
- A highly effective macerator system
- Strong flow and inlet water strainer for robust, bowl-clearing flush every time
- Color - White
- Material - Toilet - china, toilet base - polypropylene
- Water Supply - Raw Water
- Voltage - 12 V
- Flush Control - MasterFlush Switch (included)
- Dimensions - Depth 18.75" x Height 13.25" x Width 14.5"
- Seat Height - 12.25"
- Weight - 35 Pounds
- Seat Close - Standard
Legacy P/N 304726001 and 304726009
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and ARSENIC which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Volts: 12
- Type: Macerator Pumps
- Size: Compact Size
- Outlet Size: 1.5"
- Operation Method: Electric
- Inlet Size: .75"
- Rinse Water: RAW
- Color: White
- Box Dimensions: 20"H x 24"W x 27"L WT: 41.6 lbs
- UPC: 713814208370
Owner's Manual (pdf)