Comrod AR42M Receiving Whip - 13.5'
AR42M Receiving Whip - 13.5'
AR42 is an efficient fibreglass receiving antenna for the marine coastal and HF communication frequencies. This antenna can be supplied with protection against static discharges that can harm the receiver.
- Design: Self supporting fiberglass whip with aluminum armature for mounting
- Height: 13.5' (4.1m)
- Weight: 2.7kg, including U-bolts
- Number of sections: 1
- Wind rating: 55m/s - 125mph
- Deflection due to wind load: 1.9m (6.2ft) at tip ball at 55m/s wind load
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer white
- Temperature range: -55°C, +55°C; -67°F, +131°F
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
Easily mounted to the bulkhead by means of 4 boltholes in the aluminum bracket, or to a mast or tube with U-bolts. The U-bolts in stainless steel are included.
RG8, RG213 or similiar
To increase effective height, or in case of emergency, the bracket is supplied with a terminal for external wire antenna.
The antenna is equivalent to AR40.
- Length (Inches): 162'
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Antenna Band: VHF/Cellular/PCS
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 180"L WT: 12.5 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)