Adventure Medical Marine 150 First Aid Kit
Marine 150 First Aid Kit
The Marine 150 is perfect for short trips on inland waters. Contains enough supplies for boats carrying 1-2 person crew.
Temporary Treatment for Minor Wounds.
- Waterproof Bag
- Dimensions - 11" x 6.7" x 2"
- Weight .6 Pounds
- One (1) copy of A Guide to Life-Threatenting Emergencies
- One (1) Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- Two (2) Safety Pins
- Two (2) Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- Four (4) Antiseptic Wipes
- Two (2) Latex-Free Gloves
- Three (3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Four (4) Sterile Gauze Dressing - 4" x 4"
- Two (2) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing - 3" x 4"
- One (1) Conforming Gauze Bandage - 2"
- One (1) Tape - 1/2" x 10 Yards
- Seven (7) Easy Access Bandages - 1" x 3" Fabric
- Three (3) Easy Access Bandages - Knuckle Fabric
- Two (2) Cotton Tip Applicators
- Two (2) After Bite® Wipes
- Two (2) Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Ibuprofen 200 mg)
- Two (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
*We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Waterproof: Yes