Adventure Medical Dog Series - Vet in a Box First Aid Kit
Dog Series - Vet in a Box First Aid Kit
This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for man's best friend. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most and provides the supplies as if the Veterinarian was with you.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover:
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage
Cohesive Elastic Bandage:
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
- Size: 7.25" x 3" x 5.13"
- Weight: 1.06 lbs
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 – Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz.
- 1 – Easy Care Eye Wash, 1 oz.
- 1 – Triangular Bandage
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10 cc
- 1 – Bandage, Elastic, Cohesive Self Adhering, 2"
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Roller Gauze, 2" x 4.1 Yards
Sprain / Strain:
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle)
Medical Instruction / Instruments:
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.