SALT-AWAY RESERVOIRS (SAR)
Smaller Reservoir 6 FL OZ (177 ML) Capacity Larger Reservoir 12 FL OZ (355 ML) Capacity
THESE RESERVOIRS ARE MEANT TO BE USED WITH THE SALT-AWAY MIXING UNIT.
THEY FIT SALT-AWAY PART NUMBERS, SAM & SAMI.
Two different sizes for different size jobs
Ideal to have as additional parts for use in more than 1 location
Purchase for replacement parts
Larger than previous reservoir size of 4 fl ounces (118 mL)
Imprinted with graduation marks for both fluid ounces and milliliters
PACKAGE CONTAINS 2 UNITS:
Smaller reservoir has capacity of 06 fluid ounces (177 mL).
• At Salt-Away's dilution ratio of 512:1 or 0.2%, area coverage is 1,450 ft2 (134.71 m2).
• If used with a pressure washer, area coverage is 8,200 ft2 (761.80 m2).
Larger reservoir has capacity of 12 fluid ounces (355 mL).
• At Salt-Away's dilution ratio of 512:1 or 0.2%, area coverage is 3,100 ft2 (288.00 m2).
• If used with a pressure washer, area coverage is 18,200 ft2 (1,690.83m2).
Salt-Away's Mixing Unit is the most popular way to dispense the Salt-Away Concentrated formula, and it is the required dispenser needed for many of Salt-Away’s applications.
Required for Outboard, I/O, PWC Jet Engine Flushes, and most Inboard Flushes.
Can be purchased as part of the COMBO KIT or by itself.
On the Canyon Draggin' we carry two mixing units. One is attached to the fresh water system on the boat as needed to flush motors and wash down the cockpit. On the trailer washdown system we run two hoses, one with a mixer one without.
This is a great way to ensure you are completely removing salt from the hard to reach underhull and trailer areas.
- No competitor’s dispenser on the market is the same as Salt-Away’s.
- O-ring seals the receptacle to the body
- One end is constructed with male threads and the other end with female threads for easy connection to hose fittings.
- The unit has been tested to withstand water pressure up to 60 psi.
- The Salt-Away Mixing Unit was used in the vast majority of the testing performed in the development of Salt-Away.
- Salt-Away is manufactured to be dispensed from the Mixing Unit at a ratio of 512 parts water to 1 part Salt-Away.
- Our claims for the performance of Salt-Away are based on the use of this product. We recommend customers dispense Salt-Away using the Mixing Unit when the size of the project is appropriate for the unit.
Our customers fish some of the most challenging environments in the world in pursuit of Tuna, Marlin, Wahoo and other giants of the deep. The harsh corrosive effects of these saltwater environments can destroy your equipment without proper care. That is why we use Salt-Away. When properly used with the SAM Mixer it physically removes the salt from your boat and fishing tackle. After a good rinse, spray on another layer to provide a protective coating to your equipment. It cannot correct past salt damage, but it will remove salt crystals and help prevent any future corrosion due to salt. It will help keep your new gear looking new year after year. Salt-Away is environmentally friendly. It can be used at your dock, on the water, or in your driveway. It will not kill grass, plants or marine life, it is NON-Hazmat and biodegradable.